Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Ole being exposed here. They are way too organised in defence. We're gonna need a Penandes special here

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Yesterday someone said this ..

The moment of truth.

Vdm4jto.png

Villarreal are going to control the game - esp in midfield. DeGea will have to play and be on form.

We need Pogba and Bruno to show tonight.

I think Rashford is a better option than Greenwood because he works better with the outball when under pressure and can help to push VR back.

The Villain

Superstar
Daps
If 2 of the 4 idiots that spent all first half standing next to Villarreal's backline would drop off and MOVE AROUND, we might be onto something here
We lack street smarts more than anything

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
We've been conceding cheap goals from set-pieces all season. It infuriates me that there are people paid to analyse our performances and work on things like this in training yet the problem still persists.

AND RASHORD. I'm so tired of him producing a stinker of a performance only to produce a goal or assist. His decision making 99% of the time is just awful. Always has to take one touch too many or take on one defender too many, shooting when he needs to pass. fukk THIS

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Second half fc don't work in Europe. The last time we were losing at this stage; we got knocked out of the Champions League group stage at Leipzig.

Emery is gonna keep the shape and hit on the counter or from another set piece, we are done out here.

The Villain

Superstar
Daps
We've been conceding cheap goals from set-pieces all season. It infuriates me that there are people paid to analyse our performances and work on things like this in training yet the problem still persists.

Can analyze & strategize it all day but Lindelof is just weak man. Training dummy of a defender.
Put your hardest forward on him and aim for him every time you're bound to get a goal

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Bruno’s probably the worst #10 at one of the big teams. He’s offering nothing creatively and he’s not coming towards the ball and linking between the midfield and the forwards.

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Yeah Rio and Hargreaves are right. :manny: No ones at fault for United, just a well worked goal from Villarreal.

Last edited: