Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you talking bout what I think you talking bout:mjgrin:

Think Mike Dean is competent enough to pull off any kinda conspiracy brehs :skip:

I'm just saying, fam :manny:

League has been won and relegations have been decided. Premier League is ensuring we're going into the final day with something on the line.

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Barca might have won la liga if they didnt sell suarez.... anothet brain dead decision
Nah, defiantly not.

even tho we had a shyt start, we lost because of Granada, and Koeman's retarted tactics.

What's up is, even tho we lost LL. I still want Koeman, because their is no one available. Plus switching Managers every season isn't good for the club

:francis:

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
I'm just saying, fam :manny:

League has been won and relegations have been decided. Premier League is ensuring we're going into the final day with something on the line.
You better than that akhi don't be like @Yayo Toure :francis:

It's in everybody's hands, just like we will only have ourselves to blame if we miss out throwing away points to Newcastle and Leeds at the death, so will you for losing to Arsenal and drawing with Brighton :yeshrug: at least you lot got the safety net of the final :obama: