Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Rashford is the type to have a stinker then get an assist or goal but how long can this go on? He has undeniable quality but these injuries are ruining his all round play.

I want Greenwood on for Rashford at HT. Ole also really needs to consider who between them starts the UEL final

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Sloppy defending from set-pieces as usual and sloppy passing. excluding Bailly, Cavani and Bruno for the last 20 minutes aside. These man have had 4 days off.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Rashford is the type to have a stinker then get an assist or goal but how long can this go on? He has undeniable quality but these injuries are ruining his all round play.

I want Greenwood on for Rashford at HT. Ole also really needs to consider who between them starts the UEL final
If we get Sancho, he needs to watch his back.

Gotta be Pogba, Cavani and Greenwood as our front 3, Rashford needs to be benched. Tired of him running into 5 players with tunnel vision.

Daps
Whilst I would be annoyed if that penalty was given if it was the other way round, we need consistency from the refs

The other week matey boy from West Ham tackles someone from Chelsea , gets the ball but follows through and he gets sent off

Bailley gets the ball and follows through and fouls Phillips but nothing, what's the difference ?

We have shyt refs reffing the game and shyt refs watching the var

Other than that we deserve the lead

:salute:my man Bobby with the goal aswell

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Seen to goal again, Pogba got caught napping and Henderson should've done better.

We're shyt at set-pieces with Maguire, we're even worse without him...

Emery is going to have a gameplan....win free-kicks.