Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
We’ve beaten City twice now but I’d take 2 defeats if it means we win on May 29th. Hopefully the players don’t get complacent in the final and underestimate them. This was still a weakened City team just like the FA cup.
Good win by Chelsea today but that was city B team that was a terrible pk away from drawing against.

Daps
Unless they buy a top striker and a midfielder I don't see them sustaining this form :manny:
You say that but they have never had a good manager they never had In previous years
Its proved that in this season and as long as they buy a good strikers who finishes chances, they can rely on the 2 for 1 midfielders in Kante
And every team would love a player like the :blessed: that is Kante

Last edited:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Chelsea next season will be a serious problem to teams who think they are going win it
Next season it’s between Chelsea and City. Liverpool are a spent force and Utd will never challenge whilst Ole is still there.

Daps
Next season it’s between Chelsea and City. Liverpool are a spent force and Utd will never challenge whilst Ole is still there.
I agree with half of that but no sorry when VVD Is back and Gomez is back all season and involved we will
be just as competitive as every one else

But I do agree with your Ole comment :lolbron:
And i think every true Man U fan agree with it :hubie:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I agree with half of that but no sorry when VVD Is back and Gomez is back all season and involved we will
be just as competitive as every one else

But I do agree with your Ole comment :lolbron:
And i think every true Man U fan agree with it :hubie:
Liverpool are a dark horse, but I refuse to believe their decline is down to just a defender, however good he is. If they spend big this summer we will see.

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
Liverpool are a dark horse, but I refuse to believe their decline is down to just a defender, however good he is. If they spend big this summer we will see.
Act like Virgil is all that’s missing brehs :mjlol: you dead wrong though he is that damn good that just having him all season would have papered over all the cracks and we would be 2nd at worst and possibly playing in another CL final :smugdraper:

:mjtf:it ain't that serious.
No way :dead: Sheikh must have made a call :russ: