Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Credit to Roma. Just like against Liverpool in 2018, they didn't lose their pride.

Ole gonna feel justified in starting McFred with Shaw and AWB as our fullbacks from now on. Match fitness is a bytch.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Get your money I guess but damn, this is tragic :mjtf:
tenor.gif

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
They could sack Arteta, but at this point that would just rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic. This was the same with Emery, who's probably a good manager. Arsenal is an untenable situation. Too many substandard players on bad contracts.

I feel Arsenal are at a stage where they would benefit more from an experienced manager being there. We are now a mid table team with no European football and probably won't buy a load of players. Need a man manager who can maximise what we have and the youth, Arteta isn't ready

I told fools about sacking Wenger da gawd :stopitslime:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
For you brehs focusing on the players, tell me how Arteta has ever set them up for success.

Breh played Smith-Rowe as a false nine.
Odegaard deep.
Bellerin at RB over Cedric
He favors Holding who can't pass over Saliba or changing the system and going to 3 at the back.
Benches Martinelli
Dani Ceballos.

The system has never worked because it makes no sense. He fails to get anything out of the players.

I've seen Arsene, Pep, Scott Parker, Graham Potter, Dyche get something out of players. He gets nothing from them.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
I feel Arsenal are at a stage where they would benefit more from an experienced manager being there. We are now a mid table team with no European football and probably won't buy a load of players. Need a man manager who can maximise what we have and the youth, Arteta isn't ready

I told fools about sacking Wenger da gawd :stopitslime:
image.jpg