Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Montez

Superstar
Daps
kroenke born in missouri his son josh went to university of missouri, and he still moved the rams

:ufdup: The Rams were in LA for 56 years before moving to St. Louis. Them being in St. Louis was pointless, Stan did the right thing.

nikka stayed quiet for years only found his voice when his current employer's pockets looked like they were gonna be hurt :stopitslime:

:salute:

From the Fox News playbook.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
What I'm seeing, I think has gone beyond a peaceful protest. If you want to stand outside the stadium then by all means do that, but there's a section of Manchester United fans that have let themselves down. They have their issues with the club and want the owners out, I'm not sure that this is the way to do it.

From a security element, you can ask certain questions but I think the people that are there are doing their job to the best of their ability and this goes beyond their pay grade.
Shut the fukk up Jermaine Jeans :mjlol:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Went to check the scores and saw that kick off hadn’t started. I thought my app had broken. Just saw the protest.

Respect to those fans. This is what a protest should do: fukk with everyone’s pockets, not holding up green and gold scarfs. This is how you do it.