Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Honestly though he has been bad for 70% of the season so far. Teams take him out the game far too easily.

True. He has been supremely average a bit too many times. In the end though he has done more good than bad.

Thing I don't is why didn't Giroud take the pen? He was riding high, feeling it. Doesn't make that much sense. Unless Wumger told Arteta to take it, then, it actually makes too much sense.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
True. He has been supremely average a bit too many times. In the end though he has done more good than bad.

Thing I don't is why didn't Giroud take the pen? He was riding high, feeling it. Doesn't make that much sense. Unless Wumger told Arteta to take it, then, it actually makes too much sense.

He missed one in the League Cup after scoring his first goal. Then admitted he had to work on them.

Outside of Podolski we is shyt.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
We sorely miss Diaby. That fakkit is out for the season again isnt he? Some innocuous injury after a shot outside the box in the first 10 minutes of the Chelsea game :skip: We wont ever see him again brehs.

But a midfield of him and Wilshere with Arteta cleaning up and playing form deep can allow Santi to push to the wings where i think we will get much more out him. I hate to say it though, but we might really be in trouble as far as CL qualification this season.

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Yeah, it was way too easy for Middlesbrough. They were all over you lot other than that 10 minutes or so at the start of the second half.

Barkley was quiet but not really his fault tbf. How's he getting on there?

McEachran nearly scored goal of the year

1352492481212.gif

:jerk2:

He's been brilliant so far, didn't have a great game last night but barely anyone did. Hopefully we can keep him for the rest of the season, he's got a very bright future ahead of him.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
We sorely miss Diaby. That fakkit is out for the season again isnt he? Some innocuous injury after a shot outside the box in the first 10 minutes of the Chelsea game :skip: We wont ever see him again brehs.

But a midfield of him and Wilshere with Arteta cleaning up and playing form deep can allow Santi to push to the wings where i think we will get much more out him. I hate to say it though, but we might really be in trouble as far as CL qualification this season.
supposedly December

this is his last season.