Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Didn't realise Tammy Abraham is Chelseas top goalscorer, feel like he has barely played this season

A team like crystal Palace should go all out to sign him

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Didn't realise Tammy Abraham is Chelseas top goalscorer, feel like he has barely played this season

A team like crystal Palace should go all out to sign him

Tuchel just doesn't rate him which is perfectly fine but he hasn't be very fair to him either.

Werner is ass, Havertz (whilst OK as a false 9) isn't scoring and Giroud hasn't done much lately but they're all ahead of him.

Btw, he's far too good for Crystal Palace. Chelsea won't want to sell him to a club capable of competing with them for a top 4 finish and he shouldn't go anywhere else.

Tough transfer, interesting to see how it plays out.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Tuchel just doesn't rate him which is perfectly fine but he hasn't be very fair to him either.

Werner is ass, Havertz (whilst OK as a false 9) isn't scoring and Giroud hasn't done much lately but they're all ahead of him.

Btw, he's far too good for Crystal Palace. Chelsea won't want to sell him to a club capable of competing with them for a top 4 finish and he shouldn't go anywhere else.

Tough transfer, interesting to see how it plays out.

I just used Palace as an example of a mid table PL club he could flourish at, and they need attacking options. Looking at the table I don't know what other teams would need him and be a transfer option

Wonder what his value is.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Brehs,

What’s y’all’s take on Yaya saying he sent a letter to City apologizing for the comments on Pep? I generally know what happened and how people view Pep relative to that and Eto. Just wondering what y’all think about it.

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Brehs,

What’s y’all’s take on Yaya saying he sent a letter to City apologizing for the comments on Pep? I generally know what happened and how people view Pep relative to that and Eto. Just wondering what y’all think about it.

You don’t publicly accuse someone of racism and try to apologize privately. Especially in this climate.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just used Palace as an example of a mid table PL club he could flourish at, and they need attacking options. Looking at the table I don't know what other teams would need him and be a transfer option

Wonder what his value is.

Reports saying Leicester would be interested.

Why couldn't he play for them? :yeshrug:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You totally missing the point. You 21 and under?
nobody is missing any point.

if his woman has a grade A personality then more power to him .

all i said is english footballers have poor taste in women, and then followed that up by saying there are plenty of attractive women that also have grade A personalities. If one is a multi millionaire i dont see why they should have to settle. Everyone is entitled to their taste, and I am sure Chris Smalling thinks his wife is a dime. I too am entitled to my taste, and can say he has poor taste. Its that simple.

Regardless, i honestly shouldnt have even been commenting on that. I hope he and his wife are fine...and their children.

edit: And I'm 29 years old breh