Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Pogba off at half time for Donny and might as well put on Amad and James. No need to waste Greenwood and Cavani when we got Burnley on Sunday.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Pogba off at half time and might as well put on Amad and James.
It's gonna be hard for Ole to make a sub since Matic is already playing :lolbron:

But I can see him putting on Rashford, Dan James and Williams :francis:

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
This shyt had me cracking up, Dulux admin went all out

I genuinely think the admin isn't a football fan. We've all come across those people who you can tell don't follow sports like that but still wanna get involved in ''guy talk' and banter on some Alan Partridge type shyt
images

Admin probably thought they were doing an amazing job too, generating thousands of interactions for the twitter page of a paint company.

Now he's out of a job :mjlol:

Last edited:

DrHackenbush

Happy wars/sad love songs
Daps
I genuinely think the admin isn't a football fan. We've all come across those people who you can tell don't follow sports like that but still wanna get involved in ''guy talk' and banter on some Alan Partridge type shyt
images

Admin probably thought they were doing an amazing job too, generating thousands of interactions for the twitter page of a paint company.

Now he's out of a job :mjlol:

:mjlol::mjlol: Dunno what possessed him but thats the funniest shyt I've seen in a long time