Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Inzaghi and Ruud were not multiple time balloon d'or players or candidates though

they were basically second tier superstars to balloon d'or talents like Zidane, Figo, Ronaldo 9. there's a difference between the players you listed and the ones I listed

Halaand is being hailed as that.
Van Nistlerooy has several top 10. Inzaghi don't so he was not a good example ,youre right there. I should have said Raul instead.

Haaland has positionning and finishing skills same as them. He also have speed and strength which makes his potential higher than them already. If he leaves BVB he'll have enough time to complete his game and be a legit BO candidate.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
True he's still young :yeshrug:

But if they're calling him the future GOAT now against Bundesliga defenses.Then better be ready for the heat when he looks like Bebe with permanent housing against an EPL team :hubie:

Full disclosure, I didn't watch the match :skip:
I never called dude GOAT or BO potential myself and I also said that Killayan was better right now but also at the same stage of Haaland's career. :whoa:

Just that we don't need to shyt on Haaland to big up MBappé. It's ok to say both are excellent but MBappé is better :myman:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Haaland is 21, let that man grow as a player before drawing conclusions :lolbron: :dead: He's a pure striker like Ruud or Inzaghi, it'll take some years before he becomes more complete as a striker.

Inzaghi and Ruud were not multiple time balloon d'or players or candidates though

they were basically second tier superstars to balloon d'or talents like Zidane, Figo, Ronaldo 9. there's a difference between the players you listed and the ones I listed

Halaand is being hailed as that.
Haaland is Lukaku with significantly less Melanin :lolbron::hubie:

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Now they're comparing Foden to Mbappe. :skip:
The disrespect. :skip:

I need PSG to destroy City. PSG is the closest thing we have to joga bonito right now, for the good of football I need the old school superstar system to win over philosophy merchants.
Not just win but style on them. Though it will likely be close.

PSG vs Real final would be fire. Epitome of old bourgeoisie vs nouveau riche.:whoo: