Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
These misses are gonna bite psg in the ass
What are they gonna do about it
16513.jpg

Daps
this man Neymar. smh

I see why he's never taken that step to be in the Messi, CR7 tier. talent for talent, he's in the Ronaldo 9, Ronaldinho class for me, but doesn't have that killa in him like Mbappe does, who is "less talented"
Talent for talent alone, then Ronaldinho is in the same tier as Messi and Ronaldo CR7
Its just he couldnt do it as long as them as he preferred partying then being the ultimate professional which always put him in the tier below
But for just pure talent he is up there with the very best, its just a shame we only got to see about 5 years of him being at the top of his game

Last edited:

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Talent for talent alone, then Ronaldinho is in the same tier as Messi and Ronaldo CR7
Its just he couldnt do it as long as them as he preferred partying then being the ultimate professional which always put him in the tier below
But for just pure talent he is up there with the best, its just a shame we only got to see about 5 years of him being at the top of his game
But those 5 years were :wow: