Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
There is only one generational talent in football and it’s Kylian Mbappe.

Cacs know the future is black, they are looking for anyone else to be that guy.

Haaland is fantastic but he isn’t Mbappe. I don’t care about him stat padding against Bundesliga kamikaze defence.

Eye test >>

cmon breh. Put race and your militant cape aside when judging ability. Haaland is also a generational talent. Can’t use the stat padding excuse, when the person you’re comparing him to, also plays in the fukking French league.
Mbappe>>> tho

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
The amount of L's Bayern took against Real Madrid in the past 20 years :dead:

Ronaldo going to face Neuer
a6f793f75c83be84ab10eab5aeca37b0

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Bundesliga defenders >>>>>>>>>> Ligue 1 defenders
cmon breh. Put race and your militant cape aside when judging ability. Haaland is also a generational talent. Can’t use the stat padding excuse, when the person you’re comparing him to, also plays in the fukking French league.
Mbappe>>> tho

I don't care about Kylian stat padding in Ligue 1 either.

I do care about him scoring against City, Dortmund, Juve, Liverpool, United, Real, Bayern in 2018, Wrecking Argentina, Scoring in a WC Final, Hat-trick against Barca, and putting 2 past Bayern when his team is handicapped.
Mbappe is 2-0 right now against the GOAT (Messi). Keeps showing him up.

His accomplishments right now don't even merit a comparison to Haaland.

Haaland is great but he isn't generational like Kylian. Not yet.
If Kylian wins a CL and kills it in the Euros. God help me...:banderas:

Last edited:

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
There is only one generational talent in football and it’s Kylian Mbappe.

Cacs know the future is black, they are looking for anyone else to be that guy.

Haaland is fantastic but he isn’t Mbappe. I don’t care about him stat padding against Bundesliga kamikaze defence.

Eye test >>
Yep have this argument weekly with cacs, they all swear Haaland got next and never mention mbappe. They shook

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Don't know anyone that rated Haaland over Mbappe.

Obviously two of the best but Mbappe is the prize, everything else is a consolation.

ADP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That is just as shocking wow
Unbelievable :ohhh:

:mjlol:

"no rules" romania ...

Just to clarify this as certain news don't make the headlines and the fact that the refs made some glaring mistakes didn't help this situation.

That particular linesman is collecting at times signatures from big names in football to auction in order to raise money for an institution in Western Romania that helps children and adults with very severe developmental issues.

Still agree that this process looks a way but once I found out the real reason for it I have nothing but respect for the guy and figured I'd share this