Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Daps
I wanna know what was going though Klopp's head, when picked Nat Phillips and Kabak for this game. :jbhmm:

I know Van Dijk is injured, but damn. :scusthov:

It's because we had improved with them 2 at the back and moving Fabinho back into midfield

For the Last few games we had played quite well and kept a few clean sheets, so it made sense not to change it up

Daps
If I cared enough I could go find countless excuses from Fraudiola but I don't so I'll just drop my personal fav :mjgrin:

817dc4eabb706bdf7e16d25b835847f8.png

I will though so he is a few more...

Guardiola keeps looking for silly excuses: 'We don't have enough players' - Tribuna.com

Blaming it on not enough players with the amount of money he has spent there :what:

Or
Pep Guardiola already making excuses ahead of Chelsea game

Again with the amount of players he has at his disposal, its embarrassing :mjtf:

Or this one blaming it on rugby

Pep Guardiola makes brilliant excuse after Man City fail to beat Huddersfield
:comeon:

Can we have some more excuses please Pep:camby:

Once again that ho bytch has come in here unprompt and talked about Liverpool with his TAA post .
I've said it before we really do live rent free in his head. It's not healthy kid

And if they had better refs in charge last night I doubt we would have even heard from him at all

Last edited:

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Liverpool are at the end of their cycle officially. Sell. Sell. Sell. Gini, Firmino, Milner, Keita, Origi and finally either Mane or Salah it will be tough choice between these two. And get some proper bench refreshment. Write this season off and prepare for next 2-3 year cycle

Its actually not a tough decision at all. You keep the one with the insane goal record.

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
Its actually not a tough decision at all. You keep the one with the insane goal record.
It’s not at all but we know why almost everyone in here is Team Sadio :mjpls:

The only question is if you decide you need to do a rebuild rather than a refresh then you maybe cash in on Mo to get that rolling but I’m of the belief that a refresh is all that’s required.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London

Joel Perriera was goal for Huddersfield..:huhldup:

He's still on loan from us :bryan:

Knew he was trash when Hearts fans were shytting on him...:mjlol: