Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Daps
Wouldnt the 40M in so called agent fee be 20M agent fee for the fat w#nker and the 20M for Haaland be his signing on bonus ?
I read it wrong that other 20M for Haaland is for his dad not for him
this is just crazy now and will stop him from moving anywhere

Gone are the days where you could just have no-one representing you like Scholes I think it was or Gary Neville I think just had his dad there , and he was not creaming a lot of the top

Last edited:

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
I read it wrong that other 20M for Haaland is for his dad not for him
this is just crazy now and will stop him from moving anywhere

Gone are the days where you could just have no-one representing you like Scholes I think it was or Gary Neville I think just had his dad there , and he was not creaming a lot of the top
I’m pretty sure that nikka has zero intention of moving to Barca and Mino is just chancing it by asking for that if it’s even true, this has come from a Barca source, could just be then getting the excuses in early :mjlol:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see some Arsenal fans talking bout Emery is doing his thing at Villarreal.

They finished 5th last season. And they're on pace to finish 5th/6th this season.

This is exactly who he is, he will never improve a team. Villarreal will be hovering around 5th to 8th as long as he's there

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Just stumbled upon a rebroadcast of the WC 2002 final on some channel :leon: Watching it out of curiosity as I didn't remember how it unfolded.

End of the half time, Brazil with two big chances from Kleberson and Ronaldo. Brazil seems to be only able to create of individualities, Germany look the better collective side.

47, : Neuville with the Carlos like rocket on the free kick. Germany going hard
50' : Brazil's left side is getting cooked by Frings smh

EDIT :
57' : Game is starting to be balanced, chances from both sides.
59' : Edmilson with some good bacl carry and a Germany handball. Collina still the best ref ever
63' : Cafu with some bad foul and no card. German dude is being subbed. Or not. :lolbron:
67' : Ronaldo goal off Khan's mistake. Still think Rivaldo should have passed rather than shoot.
70' : Jeremies with another strike from out the box. Germany can't really approach it, Good defense from Brazil. Dinho is being quite anonymous this game.
73' : Biehroff/Klose sub. Some good forwards but not on the level of Brazil's. Brazil playing a 442 diamond (or 352 ?). I guess having Cafu and Carlos on the wings is enough :ehh:
76' : Asamoah sub. Germany is a bit toothless at the moment
78 : Ronaldo goal off that beautiful Rivaldo dummy. Kleberson assisted and has been having a great game overall.
82' : Great save some Brazil goalie. Bierohff was close. Marcos having an excellent game with some crucial saves.
85': Some small chances from Germany but Brazil had a counter that could have buried the game definitely.
88' : Roberto Carlos just skying balls now, no care to build up any more :russ:
90': Denilson just subbed in and already brutalizing Germany's right side :wow:
93 : Game over, well footy is certainly different now as the pace, passing and pressing are better but that was enjoyable still. Germany had chances but the lack of Ballack was probably what prevented them to convert some of them.

Last edited: