Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Odegaard passed to Chambers who crossed it for the first goal, passed it to Chambers who crossed it for the second goal, and passed it to Pepe who crossed it for the third goal. Almost got a fourth with the Odegaard to Chambers connection again. :mindblown:
Sign him:damn:

odegawd

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
And at Madrid :mjlit:
It’s a catch 22. The better he plays for us the more likely that Real Madrid will make us pay a fortune for him or he ends up being promised first team football at Real.

It all depends if Zidane is still there next season. If he is, I’m confident we can sign him.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
It’s a catch 22. The better he plays for us the more likely that Real Madrid will make us pay a fortune for him or he ends up being promised first team football at Real.

It all depends if Zidane is still there next season. If he is, I’m confident we can sign him.

Isnt he just a Modric replacement waiting? I know his contract hasnt got long left.

FaygoMI

All Star
Daps
Odegaard passed to Chambers who crossed it for the first goal, passed it to Chambers who crossed it for the second goal, and passed it to Pepe who crossed it for the third goal. Almost got a fourth with the Odegaard to Chambers connection again. :mindblown:
Sign him:damn:

We don't deserve him :snoop:

But pay 40 Million and get it done. Hell maybe they'll even give us the Italian special Loan with a mandatory buy.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Isnt he just a Modric replacement waiting? I know his contract hasnt got long left.
That’s what I thought but the fact Zidane persisted with Modric and gave Odegaard little to no playing time this season means his career at Real, really comes down to who’s the manager there next season.