Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Until his agent finds him a new club.
Ole's not good enough to be able to freeze players out just to prove a point. This is so infuriating :upsetfavre:

Of course VDB is not gonna fit into his system because his system is shyt. Instead of getting more players that can actually pass the ball and play one touch football, he'll get him out to play more Dan James types :pacspit:

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
This guy got a fukked up shoulder, ankle and we all know he still suffering from that back injury last year, same as Lindelof....

When Rashford hits 29 and he loses that yard of pace...:snoop:

29? Kid is going to fall off a cliff in 3/4 years when his body fails him completely. He has a high mileage on him with massive amounts of wear and tear. He needs a proper break and time to heal well.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
tbf, it woulda been the same. :manny:

Auba doesn't hold the ball and occupy centerbacks.

I want to say Wenger got only one victory over Maureen, but I am probably wrong.
I think the closest he got was a draw in Maureen’s first season in charge of Chelsea. Since then, he always had Wenger‘s number. He may be washed up but it’s still a win over him.