Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Does Zaha do any anti-racism stuff away from football?

I agree the kneeling is worthless without action but I got the same issue with Rio in his criticism of Kick It Out. Ton of the players and clubs keep say there is a problem but no one takes active steps to fix the issue.

What exactly can they do?

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
tenor.gif
@ Chris WIlder leaving Sheffield

lol

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Dang, I was hoping Fulham would get a point here. I kind of want to see what Ty from AFTV says if Brighton gets relegated

Montez

Superstar
Daps
What exactly can they do?

Use their platforms to push their clubs and the Premier League to actually use their power to put pressure on local police, government, Facebook and Twitter
Use their post match interviews to push their agenda
Have the PFA start their own Kick It Out campaign and take the action they think Kick It Out doesn't
Social media boycott
Sit out International matches
Delay/Sit out PL matches
Have the PL document how they're working to address the racial inequalities in the game
Pep is wearing an Open Arms hoodie, have all the managers wear anti-racism messages during matches.
Have the PL have an expulsion policy for any persons found to be abusing players in the stadium or online

Left on their own, the clubs, Premier league, Kick It Out will do nothing to address the abuse.

Zaha is signed to Roc Nation, get Hov on the phone and have him talk to Jack.