Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Cavani off to Boca? :beli: Woodward's summer special coming. The team has no fukking money so unless we have a deal to get Pogba and a few others gone, it's going to be a shytty fukking window.
Lukaku money?

I know they're somehow gonna fumble getting easy money for Lingard and have him leave on a free :francis:

Phil Jones extension coming up :wow:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Lukaku money?

I know they're somehow gonna fumble getting easy money for Lingard and have him leave on a free :francis:

Phil Jones extension coming up :wow:

I think the report that leaked stated that it was around 80m. If they are going for a big striker then that's all they are going to get.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tuchel also reflected on those players who have missed out recently, including Christian Pulisic
‘Maybe Christian’s problem is I know from Dortmund how strong he is from the bench. I think he started only in the cup game and in the end that’s my responsibility and my fault. It’s a bit unfair because I know what an impact he can have in 20 or 30 minutes. He was a bit unlucky in the last games but there’s no lack of trust or quality. He just has to be a bit patient.'

Calling that fool a bum in the nicest way possible :wow:

Tuchel really might be the one @Liu Kang

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
ama.png

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
He's had enough of being managed by ole. Likewise Pogba.

Get a proper manager (and a CDM) in and Pogba might stay.

I'm kind of over Pogba. :yeshrug: He has been great this year, but there's always something with the guy. Plus his injury record is starting to be an issue. Cavani leaving is just frustrating because the guy played well with like 2 and a half chances a game. I rather keep him another year, and buy someone to allow the team to create against the low block, then go for the big striker in two years. :yeshrug: Ole is Ole, and he is going to be here for another two years. He's cheap, he's a yes man, and takes all the beating from the fans and media while Woodward skates off after the window closes. Sucks, would like to see someone else, but that's not gonna happen.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Nosepicker is finally leaving Germany after the Euros.

15 Years :picard:

If things don't change at Liverpool, you think Klopp goes for the Germany job?

Seems the logical move I guess
Low managing Liverpool? :mjlol: they think shyt is bad now...wait until low potentially takes over. Man left his best player of of a WC squad for some stupid reason.