Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
I can’t even be fully Arteta out anymore when the players continually shyt the bed and have brain farts. Xhaka needs to be on the first thing smoking out of London this summer because he’s genuinely cost us several games in the years he’s been here.

Switch

All Star
Daps
I can’t even be fully Arteta out anymore when the players continually shyt the bed and have brain farts. Xhaka needs to be on the first thing smoking out of London this summer because he’s genuinely cost us several games in the years he’s been here.

Arteta convinced him to stay last January though but yeah no excuse for him to still be here at the start of next season.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We’re mid table for a reason. We need to be ruthless with some of these players in the summer but we won’t be, it’ll be the same shyt next season.

Unless contracts are expiring it'll be hard to move on dead weight.

Montez

Superstar
Daps

Xhaka gonna end the season strong against lower table sides and his supporters will post this

• Dap
Reactions: EA

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Xhaka gonna end the season strong against lower table sides and his supporters will post this

The Xhaka fandom makes me sick because he’s consistently been a liability since he’s joined. It’s easier to pick out his good performances over his bad ones because there are so few of them :scust:

Montez

Superstar
Daps

Don't really think Ol' boy should be captain next year.

If Aubameyang is going to be captain, then buy a bunch of leaders.

The Xhaka fandom makes me sick because he’s consistently been a liability since he’s joined. It’s easier to pick out his good performances over his bad ones because there are so few of them :scust:

Breh is 29 too. Still make stupid mistakes. He's probably cost 6-7 points this season.

I don't get it. I like him but he's not it. The stanning of him is so confusing to me.