Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
4Dsnny6.gif

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
I would have been happy with the 0-0 before the game so I can't complain now. But damn, if only we had some quality in the final 3rd today. Bruno had a shocker as did McFred passing forward. Fortunately Chelsea weren't up to much either.

We've had so many 0-0 draws where we really should have pushed on for the win. Anfield and Emirates for example. Fight for top 4 continues.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
I would have been happy with the 0-0 before the game so I can't complain now. But damn, if only we had some quality in the final 3rd today. Bruno had a shocker as did McFred passing forward. Fortunately Chelsea weren't up to much either.

We've had so many 0-0 draws where we really should have pushed on for the win. Anfield and Emirates for example. Fight for top 4 continues.
If we beat Palace and scam a draw at Citeh that should get us in the top 4, since our form under Ole is too 50/50 for us to drop out.

Only problem is the City game seems like it's ending in a win or loss for us, no 0-0 draw.