Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I had such high hopes for Kelechi too :mjcry: thankfully Big Vic is the one :whew:

Honestly though Leicester was just an awful awful move for him at that stage in his career, he was never gonna get ahead of Vardy :francis:

He was terrible at City too.

Leicester paying 25m was ridiculous at the time and even more so now.

He wouldn't stand out in the Championship.

Osimhen is legit :yes:

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
Bale still got it :ehh: watch mourinho come out and get all the credit :mjlol:
bale-grin.png

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I'm a Gooner.

But being honest, if Son was Spanish, English or Argentine we'd be talking about him like he was a generational talent.

He's lauded and chronically UNDERRATED at the same time and imo was in the player of the year conversation for like three years running.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I'm a Gooner.

But being honest, if Son was Spanish, English or Argentine we'd be talking about him like he was a generational talent.

He's lauded and chronically UNDERRATED at the same time and imo was in the player of the year conversation for like three years running.

Lack of a higher platform to increase his profile. While he does play in the most popular league. Spurs only had 1 good European run while he's been at the club and they don't win anything nor are they European Giants/Brand. South Korea don't do anything at the World Cup. While not his fault but if you ain't winning then your profile has a ceiling. :manny:

Why you think Levy decided to hire Mourinho besides winning a trophy. To improve Spurs profile and brand.

Last edited:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Tuchel really saying all the right things. :wow:

LW is CHO's best position and where he developed through the youth groups.