Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
just double-bet on newcastle, a draw would do fine for me +30, a win would leave me +70, a loss would leave me -60. a 2+ goal loss leaves me -90

:mjpls:

That somehow looks even more amazing with the replay

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
that goal
s4Grg.gif
'

I've seen others do it and better.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Looks like he did that on purpose:ufdup:

Although I would have liked to see what would have happened had that play continued

ThaPrez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Colocini fukked up... if you're gonna get a red for doing that, don't miss the guy.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Hearing them fcuk boys in royal blue want son too :mjpls:

Never heard of Chelsea's interest in him but they might be interested in Pato tho, unless you on about PSG?

He aint gettin sold anytime soon and if Lucas is worth 45m euros. Then just to sit down and talk about makin a bid for SES is atleast 50m

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps

Ronaldinho started out in France and look where it got him. I'd rather see him in a more competitve league though. Milan, Inter or Juve would be interesting, maybe do it like Ronaldo the Don at Inter.

You see Nic Lodeiro's goal just now against Palmeiras? Kind of sexy.

Won't be Chelsea then. This is Oscar's team now.

But how does a Chelsea line-up of the brazilian-trio Ramires, Oscar and Neymar sound?

Anyway, Falcão or Neymar?

No doubt Falcão's on fire, and its a shame he's playing for a club that can't compete (Atl. Madrid will unfortunately drop points sooner or later) But how old was Shevchenko when he went to Chelsea? Meh, I may be reaching a bit on Falcão.

And I think you guys have more of an offensive player in David Luiz than defender.