Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
What Tottenham/Mourinho doing to Delle Ali is fcked up man. No you don't intend to play him every game. You just want a body there in case more players get injured. I hate these clubs/managers sometimes mane.

Id be mad as fck knowing i could have played with Neymar/Mbappe and them only to be relegated to playing Dm for mourinho :russ:

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
What Tottenham/Mourinho doing to Delle Ali is fcked up man. No you don't intend to play him every game. You just want a body there in case more players get injured. I hate these clubs/managers sometimes mane.

Id be mad as fck knowing i could have played with Neymar/Mbappe and them only to be relegated to playing Dm for mourinho :russ:

That's why I'm not mad at Ozil.

These clubs want to use and then discard players like a condom

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

It's all Levy.