Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I took this as a positive, being able to beat lower teams when our key players are out is a good sign. Meaning we can actually afford to rest players.
Breh, do you think Tonali is more of a Kessie or a Bennacer? :patrice:

It is good results wise. But the team has been looking more like a moments team with fortunate luck then controlling a match from start to finish. Sooner or later you'll get found out. Ask United fans about that under Ole.

Tonali is more similar to Kessie than Benny. Tonali been saddled with the Pirlo tag for so long it was unfair on him because apart from having some similar facial features and hairstyle they play nothing alike.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
You watch a lot of football innit breh. Are you in the industry?

Nah. I just legit watch a lot of sport. Obviously being a 80's Grandstand baby helped shape that.

Football wise. Every weekend I use to go round my Auntie's who had Sky. Before Sky had English football they had Serie A and Bundesliga and a channel called Screensport which ended up merging with Eurosport in the mid 90's. Which showed Spanish and Argentinean football. When Channel 4 got Serie A from 92. So I've always had held an interest in football outside of England. I didn't get Sky till much later than most of my school friends so while they had PL Super Sunday's, I had James Richardson's and Serie A on channel 4.