Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
You had the better chances though. Rashford should’ve buried that chance near the end of the first half. Cavani should’ve scored twice.

Laca hitting the crossbar was the closest we came. Pepe did well, he was unlucky not to score. Willian though. :snoop: If Martinelli was still on, we would’ve been 1-0 up from that chance.

As soon as that happened straight after the change I just...:beli: Typical

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

NHM1ccF.png

dropped 7/12 in last 4 games.

-

2020 - after 21 games.

10 points better off this year.

Points this year == top 4 last year at this point.

aT9Z0ek.png

Vdm4jto.png

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Santos just doesnt do it for me, where is our honorary Atl Madrid and Santos breh to chime in on this.

I think its because I wanted a Brazil x Argentina/Uruguay final to avenge a bit from the Maracanazo

:mjgrin:

VAR stopped a River/Santos final. :mjgrin:

I messaged my friend in Rio about the weather as they kept on mentioning it pre match. And my friend didn't even know the final is taking place in Rio :lolbron:

Then again he isn't really a football fan. :manny:

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
VAR stopped a River/Santos final. :mjgrin:

I messaged my friend in Rio about the weather as they kept on mentioning it pre match. And my friend didn't even know the final is taking place in Rio :lolbron:

Then again he isn't really a football fan. :manny:

Its hot as fúck this weekend in the south east of Brazil, everybody at a beach or pool, I just thought this match would be electric if there were fans and no pandemic, hell I wouldve gone for the weekend to Rio to be part of the atmosphere but covid deaded it