Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Yo...ManU deserve that L with the defending on that final goal. I've seen less flat feet at white wedding receptions. :russ:

Odegaard might be what I thought Ceballos wuld be at Arsenal.
For a bit he was playing Champagne football at Real Sociedad. But when the Blancos come calling....you go.

But on the real, I thinke he's way better than Dani ever was, smarter too...just never got the shot. I really hope there's an option to buy because if he pans out...having him and ESR in the 10 would be a dream.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
martial not playing like himself at all.
Yo...ManU deserve that L with the defending on that final goal. I've seen less flat feet at white wedding receptions. :russ:

For a bit he was playing Champagne football at Real Sociedad. But when the Blancos come calling....you go.

But on the real, I thinke he's way better than Dani ever was, smarter too...just never got the shot. I really hope there's an option to buy because if he pans out...having him and ESR in the 10 would be a dream.
Tired legs and unfamiliar CB pairing :yeshrug:.

We might have to put diallo in sooner than later.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
martial not playing like himself at all.

Tired legs and unfamiliar CB pairing :yeshrug:.

We might have to put diallo in sooner than later.

Man, that was fundamentals. They let the basement team of the league pass the ball around with impunity inside the box...even have a couple cracks at goal in stoppage time...this is MAN UNITED not Cambridge.

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps

Saw that shyt on Tuanzebe's account. Disgusting but not suprising really. Majority of it was coming from fake and asian accounts. Again, not suprising.

Then you get West Ham and Millwall fans booing the taking of the knee on some, "Why does it always have to be about race and politics? :beli:" bullshyt

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Saw that shyt on Tuanzebe's account. Disgusting but not suprising really. Majority of it was coming from fake and asian accounts. Again, not suprising.

Then you get West Ham and Millwall fans booing the taking of the knee on some, "Why does it always have to be about race and politics? :beli:" bullshyt
Never surprising to me

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

Look at all those fan channels in the UK. How many arehs do you see integrated into those very mixed groups. next to zero.

Also you see and hear from very few on Rantz' channel but they sure do love the United Stand for some reason.