Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
i dont like how commentators keep saying Bruno dragged us to the top like the rest of the team is trash. No, he filled a hole the team desperately needed and gave everybody else a more defined role.

Back to dropping points to Brighton and West Brom.

:manny:
tenor.gif

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
i dont like how commentators keep saying Bruno dragged us to the top like the rest of the team is trash. No, he filled a hole the team desperately needed and gave everybody else a more defined role.
He did in a sense. Everyone else has upped their level but that's because he came in and basically became a captain and demanded levels from everyone else both in his play and his attitude on and off the pitch.

Honestly i doubted how many of these sort of players were still out there in football today, and to find one in the portuguese league, who seemingly no one really wanted to take a chance on is the biggest slice of luck we've had in years:ahh:

Only KDB can be argued as better, who's also developed in to all of those things.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
He did in a sense. Everyone else has upped their level but that's because he came in and basically became a captain and demanded levels from everyone else both in his play and his attitude on and off the pitch.

Honestly i doubted how many of these sort of players were still out there in football today, and to find one in the portuguese league, who seemingly no one really wanted to take a chance on is the biggest slice of luck we've had in years:ahh:

Only KDB can be argued as better, who's also developed in to all of those things.
We didn't want initially cause he loses to ball too much according to our scouts, which was true but it didn't matter. :mjlol:

Tottenham wanted I think, Barcelona wanted to buy him then loan him to Valencia....The disrespect cause we didn't want to pay an extra 10M, but that loss to Burnley last year changed plans.

Ole threw him straight into the team for fukks sake. :russ: