Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I'm in too deep with the club. Been watching matches since I was 13, family full of Gooners. It's not the club I was attracted to.

The football is horrible, we lack class, a PR merchant manager, Kroenke, players like Rob Holding and Lacazette. I hope they get back to being great but I don't have any hope.

He came through the club and the club labeled him greedy for £5k a week.

Club/fans are doing the same thing with Balogun now.

It's shocking how many people leave Arsenal with a bad taste in their mouth. The club is toxic.

My thing is how the fans party on Iwobi not being a great player. An academy boy, Arsenal fan from childhood, genuinely loves the club and the fans wanted rid of him and then partied as he struggled at Everton. Now that he playing better, they still upset.

The fan base and club is toxic. Wenger was holding it together but then he got dumped.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That Jones kid for Liverpool is Weird, dude plays sideways. He doesn't go towards the goal.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
EsguYzaXcAIi7Wc

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
I thought he was our worst player in the first half.
ehh...without the goal you could have said greenwood. so shyt can turn on a dime. Only thing i've seen McTominay do wrong in the first half is some of his passes have been way off. which is strange for a midfielder. You can only hope he can get that corrected with more game time.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
ehh...without the goal you could have said greenwood. so shyt can turn on a dime. Only thing i've seen McTominay do wrong in the first half is some of his passes have been way off. which is strange for a midfielder. You can only hope he can get that corrected with more game time.
He gets alot of gametime. :skip: