Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
A63GsMse

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps

Giroud left for Chelsea and blew countless games for us.

I've gotten to the point I regret supporting the club. What they've done to people like Ashley Cole, Vieira, Ozil, and Wenger is shameful.

Nah...Fukk Cole...Fukk Ozil...

Montez

Superstar
Daps
I don’t regret it, but this club is classless

I'm in too deep with the club. Been watching matches since I was 13, family full of Gooners. It's not the club I was attracted to.

The football is horrible, we lack class, a PR merchant manager, Kroenke, players like Rob Holding and Lacazette. I hope they get back to being great but I don't have any hope.

Nah...Fukk Cole...Fukk Ozil...

He came through the club and the club labeled him greedy for £5k a week.

Club/fans are doing the same thing with Balogun now.

It's shocking how many people leave Arsenal with a bad taste in their mouth. The club is toxic.

Last edited:
Daps
Liverpool fans, Was Karius this bad? I don't think so. :jbhmm:

No he wasnt that bad he just had the worst game he could possible have in he biggest game of his life

After that he confidence was done , he could never recover and fans never really forgot

You also cant win a league with a goalie like him. Every previous league winner has had a very good goalie. In fact most of them have all been World class goalies, and the one that haven't have still been very good goalies you can always rely on,something you couldn't with Karius

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin

Giroud left for Chelsea and blew countless games for us.

I've gotten to the point I regret supporting the club. What they've done to people like Ashley Cole, Vieira, Ozil, and Wenger is shameful.

I don’t regret it, but this club is classless
This is the reason why I’m always on the players side in shyt like this. Clubs/franchises are funny as fuk, they want player loyalty/respect when the player is at the top of their game, but can’t wait to show them the door quick enough when they are deemed no longer good enough.

That’s the reason why you gotta respect the LAKERS willing to be terrible just so they can send Kobe out the game the right way. I’ve never seen a team do that.