Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
  • I really want Pogba to leave Man U with an EPL Medal. Prove the pundits on ESPN FC wrong. Especially Craig Burley...dude is always MIA when Man U wins :russ:
  • Greenwood is just being wasted on the right. Hopefully we can get Diallo or Facundo to get into the first 11 soon and produce. Greenwood is a one track player yes (shoots on sight) but given man's clinicality and Rashford/Marital penchant for being profligate in front of goal/passing when they should shoot, I welcome the direct approach.
  • Cavani is out here showing Martial how to play as a proper 9. Damn shame Igahlo never scored in the Prem for Man U, but at least he can say he scored a goal in the FA Cup, League Cup and EL :yeshrug:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: We literally do this every tournament in this thread. You and @Montez in 2014

I Couldn't be bothered to do all the other tournaments but a lot of ppl had England as a dark horse in 2018 too.

2014 :scust:, really thought these man would take advantage of all these big teams being bad.

I really do believe this generation is good. GK and defense aren't great but that's modern football. They need someone in midfield though.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Good win against an improved Fulham team. Still can't win comfortably though..
Utd are getting moved to :mjlit:
Moved to the top of the table. :mjlit:

GUk8ptR.gif

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
dont care whether its fullham. They sat deep as fukk and we still score twice and had a few chances. Its an improvement on our part. we've struggled a lot with teams that sat deep the past few years.
We just have issues with the top 6 or the big games cause Ole overthinks it.