Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

calh45

Cal
Daps
Yea silly us for expecting our attackers to have more success against2 midfielders Henderson and fukking Fabinho in defense....silly us.

This speaks to what I'm saying. Y'all are first in the league for the first time in forever and you're fukking joyless. Even if it's a good result you're pissed off because they didn't play as perfect as you wanted??

It's super funny to me that Ole could win the PL title this year and y'all would still hold some shyt against him. Like "Yeah. He won the title, but his tactics are still bullshyt"

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
This speaks to what I'm saying. Y'all are first in the league for the first time in forever and you're fukking joyless. Even if it's a good result you're pissed off because they didn't play as perfect as you wanted??

It's super funny to me that Ole could win the PL title this year and y'all would still hold some shyt against him. Like "Yeah. He won the title, but his tactics are still bullshyt"
The fans you're talking about are mostly kids who are too young to actually remember Ferguson's reign properly and look back on it with rose tinted glasses. Because of that anything less than winning every game and playing amazingly is shyt regardless of the context that the team is ahead of where anyone reasonable expected it to be at this point.

They're spoiled brats basically.

TrapParis

All Star
Daps
Er9FOwPXAAU9rv6

nahnah

Superstar
Daps
They were the better team especially first half. United came in to it second half and overall had better chances after those late on.

Draw is fine.

Luke Shaw haters come outside.:scust:

Don't get it myself. From what I've seen of him this season he's been one of their most consistent players :ehh:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Palace always play City kinda well or i might be imagining that.

:scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::gucci::gucci::gucci::gucci::gucci::mjtf::mjtf::mjtf::mjtf::mjtf:

These nikkas are 10th and this is what they're worrying about. One of them should be going to Fener too.

Last edited:

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
It is interesting watching MU fans comment on their team. They've gotten really good chances against the reigning champs, who haven't lost at home in a few years, and have Mane/Firmino/Salah up top, held them scoreless, and y'all at going to end up at the top of the league if the 0-0 holds.......but you'd think MU was getting destroyed if you read MU fan reactions.

Do you mean fan reactions on social media or this thread? I havent read any overly negative fan reactions on this thread.