Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
how do you make a bad pass with your teammate so close to you?:mindblown: . you're supposed to be a MF/captain....

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Win is a win.

Willian is done, Arteta clearly had it with him.

Willock has talent, but he doesn't have a position. And he looks lost.

If we wanna keep him, he needs to go out on loan or really put some work into him.

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
He'll be subbed at halftime for Mctominay's "fighting spirit" :unimpressed:

I'll hold the L on this one :heh:

It’s a very foreign United fan/London Red type thing to have an agenda against our british players, it’s boring.:hhh:

It’s what the club is built on, if you want nothing but shiny foreign players go support PSG or fire up fifa career mode breh.

No agenda on my part, just don't rate Mctominay or James. My favorite current player on the team is Rashford and of all time, Ferdinand. :manny: I do get what your saying about some foreign fans though, to them every English player whoever existed is overrated which is simply ridiculous. England do have a lot of good technical players contrary to the popular narrative.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I'll hold the L on this one :heh:

No agenda on my part, just don't rate Mctominay or James. My favorite current player on the team is Rashford and of all time, Ferdinand. :manny: I do get what your saying about some foreign fans though, to them every English player whoever existed is overrated which is simply ridiculous. England do have a lot of good technical players contrary to the popular narrative.
Eeehhhh no hate bro James is shyt, yeah.

McTominay is a great squad player though, can play in lesser games like these and do a specific job in bigger games where needed. We need players like that, role players to use a basketball term.

And yeah, whatever anyone says it means more with academy/local/english players. I want United with some English players, Real with some Spanish, Juve with some Italians. It’s one of the best things about the game.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Win is a win.

Willian is done, Arteta clearly had it with him.

Willock has talent, but he doesn't have a position. And he looks lost.

If we wanna keep him, he needs to go out on loan or really put some work into him.

Willock got to learn how to be a b2b player doesn't have it to be playing AM/#10 (I know he played in the 2 man today, but he's generally been played higher this season) Also not aggressive enough in his decision making. That's why first Saka Set and now ESR look comfortable playing at this level.