Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Liverpool with Van Dike is just a fancy Southampton then? Haven't we proven that? Do we not have the data?

Liverpool won the league and the CL with van dijk dumb ass nikka:gucci:

And the problem is not having van dijk( which doesnt help either)

too many injuries to the backline and no creative player number 10 type, Thiago moves the ball faster and has sight but he's not really a number 10 like phillipe etc

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
I meant without. Now, does my point stand?

Still doesnt stand u dumb ass nikka, we lost 7-2 WITH VAN DIJK, and were top or joint top most of the time when he wasn't around:gucci:

won the cl group without him:stopitslime: beat chelsea, arsenal and spurs without him:gucci:

and we haven't conceded like crazy since he's left . :gucci:

Like i said in the previous post too many injuries to the backline, image your best 3 center backs are all out injured, and the next best thing is a DM, who by the way has done an exceptional job. Today we played henderson and Fab:picard:

The issue, not enough creativity too predictable at times and nikkas just aint finishing. Thiago can only do soo much as a CM, need a 10 for these type of games or change to a 4 2 3 1 no need to play a 4 3 3 when nikkas ar parking the bus pretty much

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
VrkYTXL.gif

she's kind of ugly but it's a pandemic

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Still doesnt stand u dumb ass nikka, we lost 7-2 WITH VAN DIJK, and were top or joint top most of the time when he wasn't around:gucci:

won the cl group without him:stopitslime: beat chelsea, arsenal and spurs without him:gucci:

and we haven't conceded like crazy since he's left . :gucci:

Like i said in the previous post too many injuries to the backline, image your best 3 center backs are all out injured, and the next best thing is a DM, who by the way has done an exceptional job. Today we played henderson and Fab:picard:

The issue, not enough creativity too predictable at times and nikkas just aint finishing. Thiago can only do soo much as a CM, need a 10 for these type of games or change to a 4 2 3 1 no need to play a 4 3 3 when nikkas ar parking the bus pretty much

:laff: You can just say you disagree.