Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
you think arteta would actually let him though?
i was researching the matter earlier this morning but :yeshrug:
Yea, I dunno. Im hoping maybe he just needed a break from looking at him everyday in order to forget him not apologizing, lol.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The one question I'll never ask

:pachaha:If we had serious people in the club, he would be gone this month.

We need to do him how Man u did Sanchez. They gave him 6 months and saw enough.

:whoa:

This young core needs a leader like Willian showing them the ropes. He should play an integral role moving forward.

:sas2:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Arteta has to be lying on purpose in his press conferences. We're creating way more goal scoring opportunties than during our losing streak. I don't know how you can look at the two sets of games and say "we were just unlucky"

Started playing players who like receiving and carrying the ball and things clicked. If it wasn't for Covid/the Brazilians trying to get him sacked he probably doesn't change.

He was still talking about crosses.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
you think arteta would actually let him though?
i was researching the matter earlier this morning but :yeshrug:
Nah, he’s finished at Arsenal. We can’t have that kind of negativity at the club. It’s not worth it. Hopefully he’s sold after his Loan term finishes.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can the refs please protect Saka and ESR, Big Sam obviously told his guys to touch em up(Pause:dame:) everytime they touch the ball.

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Only thing I'm worried about now, is the passing between center backs/to Leno, with the snow killing ball momentum