Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London

I see this video, I can't believe it was a penalty, I always support fairer football, with fewer mistakes, but then I stop and see these types of moves. If we have VAR to help, LET'S start using it CORRECTLY, these mistakes can define the future of clubs!

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
You saying his leg doesn't hit Pogba's left leg which makes Pogba hit his other leg?

This was the first thing I clocked. Unless it's a two footed tackle it shouldn't be a penalty I guess.

PogGOAT :blessed:

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
Clear foul? That was soft as it gets. . . if ref didnt call it in real time, no way Var overrules him.

If I put my foot under your door, how are you gonna keep running full stride? He took away Pogbas space to place his feet. Same thing in basketball when someone shoots a shot and they stick their foot under them. Clear penalty 99 times outta 100

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
If I put my foot under your door, how are you gonna keep running full stride? He took away Pogbas space to place his feet. Same thing in basketball when someone shoots a shot and they stick their foot under them. Clear penalty 99 times outta 100

Its soft, that's undeniable. Focus on the 2nd part of my comment, had it not been called by the ref, VAR wouldnt have wasted time on it

Daps
Reppin
NYC

Special appearance by
bKWYArc.png

Last edited: