Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not praising him, I'm just saying he was right saying what he said after Arsen match.

Besides Tammy, Zouma, Silva and Pulisic nobody else put up a fight

Chillwell has been on autopilot for a while now too but it seems like no one ever calls him out.

He threw his players under the bus and totally distanced himself from the result. Awful management and the talk about dropping players was all lip service.

Nobody calls out Chilwell because a) he has performed OK overall and b) the backups are total trash.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Aston Villa were a West Ham goal away from the relegation, they got slapped up for the whole summer and now they're potential top 6 finishers.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Why? :mindblown:

Slow, weak, overrated passing range and a total p*ssy under pressure.

There is literally nothing about his game that makes up for all the other issues.
i just know whenever i have watched him he's played well. granted i havent watched chelsea much this season...or even last

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We're effectively playing with 10 men right now because we can't keep the ball and Jorginho out of possession is useless.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Jorginho loves to fake press.

He's playing holding mid but is pressing the opposition keeper for what? :dwillhuh: