Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
To think I got alerts yesterday saying Chelsea are going to pursue Haaland in the summer.
FOR WHAT!
fukks can't even posses the ball and our midfield is trash but yet they wanna sign more attackers. WTF. Besides we are now overloaded up front and in need of defenders and people who can maintain possession

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t Willian anywhere near our starting lineup. I’m hoping Pepe comes good too but right now, I don’t want him starting either. I’ve been saying in my group chats since Wenger left that this squad needs to be blown so we can focus on the kids. Saka, Martinelli, ESR & Nelson should be our attacking mid options going forward until we can actually buy players that are going to be sure things.

Nelson aint good tho

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
To think I got alerts yesterday saying Chelsea are going to pursue Haaland in the summer.
FOR WHAT!
fukks can't even posses the ball and our midfield is trash but yet they wanna sign more attackers. WTF. Besides we are now overloaded up front and in need of defenders and people who can maintain possession

What y’all going to do with timo shevchenco?

FaygoMI

All Star
Daps
As much as I want to love Pepe how much did Don Raul pocket out that deal.

Still think they only bought him because they could only afford installments, didn't they only pay $30 mil up front?

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Nelson aint good tho

I know our group in the Europa was pretty easy but he’s consistently been one of our better players in all the games he’s played. He’s shown more than Willian and Pepe so I think he should be given a chance to play more :manny:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know our group in the Europa was pretty easy but he’s consistently been one of our better players in all the games he’s played. He’s shown more than Willian and Pepe so I think he should be given a chance to play more :manny:

No he hasn't, I watched every game. He's always in 2 minds when he gets the balls. End product is not good, shows little intelligence. Rarely beats his man off the dribble. I can keep going on.