Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
-------------Werner------------Abraham (or Giroud)

Pulisic__________Mount__________Havertz

________________Kante

Chillwell______Silva_____Zouma______James

that should be Chelsea's lineup in my opinion. with Havertz and Pulisic being inverted wingers. fukk do i know though

What do you think Kante is? :mjlol:
shyt like this only works in fifa and FM. Kante will get bullied so bad by multiple man midfields​

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Chelsea play Villa in less than 48 hours and then Man City.

He'll survive tonight but can't see him lasting too long.

If we bring in a new manager and we're within 5-7 points of top 4 it won't be that bad.

Wouldnt be surprised, Tuchel to Arsenal seemed like a tactic to get someone to act fast.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Werner, more experienced player.

Werner would be better suited playing for Soton. Only way he truly works at Chelsea, is if they were more a countering team and/or is playing alongside Giroud so he can play on the shoulder.

I think Werner can work in a system with a false nine and the the front three all rotate throughout the game. The biggest issue seems to be the positions he’s getting the ball at the moment because every time he looks to shoot, he’s pretty much swarmed and left with two touches max.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I said Arteta just needs time. He just needs a consistent XI and another two transfer windows. I wasn’t expecting him to work miracles.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chelsea play Villa in less than 48 hours and then Man City.

He'll survive tonight but can't see him lasting too long.

If we bring in a new manager and we're within 5-7 points of top 4 it won't be that bad.

You gonna win and draw.

For whatever reason, Arsenal just match up well against yall

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
-------------Werner------------Abraham (or Giroud)

Pulisic__________Mount__________Havertz

________________Kante

Chillwell______Silva_____Zouma______James

that should be Chelsea's lineup in my opinion. with Havertz and Pulisic being inverted wingers. fukk do i know though
Kante by himself in the middle with Havertz and Mount :patrice:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Not sure what happened at Dortmund, but him and the Director guy definitely don't fukk with each other.

At PSG he hasn't been happy with Leonardo. And he's voiced it, and Leonardo got tired off it.

Mainz were happy when he left for the Dortmund job. He strained his relationship with the board them too.

This is from 2 years ago.

Thomas Tuchel: A talented but difficult coach | DW | 11.04.2018

Why this looks like the end for Thomas Tuchel at Borussia Dortmund | FourFourTwo