Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Martial and Rashford need 50 chances to score 1 fukking goal. They arent natural finishers and the sooner we realize that the better.

haaland on the squad would be deadly

If we paid the agent fee, I'm certain Haaland would be playing for us right now. :hubie:

But I don't want this club associated with Rioala ever again.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Martial and Rashford need 50 chances to score 1 fukking goal. They arent natural finishers and the sooner we realize that the better.
I'm still not worried about scoring goals. Cavani and Bruno are always there. Greenwood too. Rashford and Martial get a good amount of chances. Defence is the huge problem. 23 goals conceded in 14 games is simply disgusting for a team trying to be elite. We need defensive options in January window.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
If Shaw played for a top 4 team in Serie A he woul be loaned to Cagliari ASAP :hhh:
Why are we acting like Ashley Young and Matteo Darmian aren’t getting regular football for one of the best teams in the league.

Based on that Shaw would probably win Serie A player of the year tbf.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I’m comfortable enough in my own sexuality to be able to say that Grealish has some truly stunning thighs.:mjlit:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Why are we acting like Ashley Young and Matteo Darmian aren’t getting regular football for one of the best teams in the league.

Based on that Shaw would probably win Serie A player of the year tbf.
Because Darmian and Ashley Young play their role and don't make elementary mistakes.

On three consecutive plays down the left he first failed to trap a long ball and it went out of play. Then on the next one he tried a one touch pass to Pogba which wasn't even close and on the last one he took too long to bring the ball down. That's the type of thing that gets you booed by your own fans in Serie A :hubie:

Don't even get me started on Daniel James :unimpressed:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Because Darmian and Ashley Young play their role and don't make elementary mistakes.

On three consecutive plays down the left he first failed to trap a long ball and it went out of play. Then on the next one he tried a one touch pass to Pogba which wasn't even close and on the last one he took too long to bring the ball down. That's the type of thing that gets you booed by your own fans in Serie A :hubie:

Don't even get me started on Daniel James :unimpressed:
He wasn’t great today but generally since Telles has come in he’s been fine. The competition had given him a little kick.

My point is mostly that against the olive oil farmers, bakers and restaurant pasta makers of serie a our tubby friend would probably be elite.:banderas: