Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Minimising risk has been Jose since the west ham game - he knows leaving the back 4 exposed (really its a slow back 2, with wing backs) is a no go with these chumps he has at his disposal. This has been a bad week, no need to completely throw the towel in on Jose-ball just yet: Missing 3 sitters vs liverpool, today was Aurier reverting to type with a moment of utter stupidity and an OG:yeshrug:. It's fine margins. I said straight away after HT that we aint scoring now that Ndombele was subbed, and even worse that GLC came off like 2 mins into the half . . .to be replaced by Moura who is useless :mjlol:. No ball carrying MF :hhh:
Jose had a managerial stinker today. Formation-wise, he just needs to drop sissoko for these sort of games (I do see the value of playing 2 DMs in games vs the "top 6" though) and line Ndombele to play deeper with PEH - he'll run the game from there. Put shot Bale in just behind Kane/Son, dudes legs are gone but he can still pass and has a shot on him so milk him for whatever he has left . . :francis:
I really thought mourinhos time at Real Madrid
would change him for the better
He initially started out by playing destroyers in midfield(ie Pepe ) and got destroyed by Barca. - I mean he didn’t want to play Benzema because he wanted a striker that can hold the ball.
-didn’t want to play modric, ozil, di maria, ronaldo, Marcelo, benzema at the same time.
His best team there was putting all his best attacking players in the lineup.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Arteta after every Arsenal game

tenor.gif