Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Daps
Reppin
NYC
giphy.webp
B7mWf9a.gif

FaygoMI

All Star
Daps
Just remember this manager prefers Bellerin at RB.

Eddie is a selfish player, Balogun should get minutes but this manager.

As shyt as Laca is Eddie should be no where near starting. Everytime William and Pepe press he's no where to be found. And the shyt midfield doesn't help the forward press at all.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
i said i years ago..as long as kroenke is the owner arsenal will never be shyt again
period

you want the team to improve...dont buy merchandise and dont go to games. its that simple. force an investment

imagine paying bread to see this arsenal team play? must be kiddi ng

Montez

Superstar
Daps
i said i years ago..as long as kroenke is the owner arsenal will never be shyt again
period

you want the team to improve...dont buy merchandise and dont go to games. its that simple. force an investment

imagine paying bread to see this arsenal team play? must be kiddi ng

He spends a lot of money. His hires are horrible, if he ever figures who to hire we should be good.

F K

All Star
Daps
If klopp keeps this form up for the rest of his contract he'll go down as one of the best managers of all time and higher on the lidt than pep imo. His resume will never compare to the other greats because of all the time spent at mainz but the man is clearly skilled.

Bayern recent dominance makes his Dortmund performance seem even greater in hindsight.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
He spends a lot of money. His hires are horrible, if he ever figures who to hire we should be good.
Before even seeing this I just looked at the salaries we are paying guys and youre kinda right

but we dont do shyt in the transfer market compared to other big clubs