Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
EfP4KVCWkAEFcyn.jpg

I love this board...

200.gif

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
2 things we learned today.

Klopp is the perfect mix between old school and new school. Definitely showing why he is #1 manager in the world.

bergwijn will never start another prem game, bale on the right son on the left here we go :blessed:

season gets more and more interesting
Mourinho will never play both bale and son at the same time for a whole game lmao :mjlol:

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
:hhh: at how barstool using troopz. got him looking like a circus act. You can tell Portnoy and his bros trolling him during the game was pissing him off.

he is a circus act :dead:

"what do you mean he celebrated? :dwillhuh:, its a goal :dwillhuh:"

I hate all my fellow murricans :mjlol: go back to baseball u cave dwelling fakkits

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2 things we learned today.

Klopp is the perfect mix between old school and new school. Definitely showing why he is #1 manager in the world.

bergwijn will never start another prem game, bale on the right son on the left here we go :blessed:

season gets more and more interesting

I feel for Bergwijn, with Mourinho ball. Dude gets 1 chance every 3 game. He's basically a defender now. Lost all attacking sense.

Mourinho ball will do that to young players

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
I feel for Bergwijn, with Mourinho ball. Dude gets 1 chance every 3 game. He's basically a defender now. Lost all attacking sense.

Mourinho ball will do that to young players
He has Martial playing like a right back when we played West Ham.

Pablo Zabelta was like; Aren't you meant to be higher up the pitch?:mjtf: