Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
We actually took finishing in the top 4 consistently under Wenger for granted, we’re legit in a relegation battle :mjlol::mjcry:

That's because Wenger made sure the squad wasn't old. Remember no-one over 30 got more than 1 year contract. This lot giving out retirement plans like James Harden making it rain in a strip club.

While there were no defensive midfielders/destroyers, there were people who could create and score from midfield.

FaygoMI

All Star
Daps
I was gonna give him a chance . But after he brought on Cellabos. And I know he's gonna start him next game. I'm done . Don't really care what happens with Arteta anymore. Dude just chooses to see what he wants to see.

There is no way managing that game you don't bring Ainsley,Smith Rowe or both on by the 55 minute. Xhaka should have been hooked at the half.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
BADjddK.jpg

Montez

Superstar
Daps

The same players who let us down under Emery let us down this season. Instead of binning Bellerin, they kept him. Instead of binning Lacazette, they kept him. Instead of binning Xhaka, they kept him. Those 3 don't look like modern footballers and Arteta has no one to blame but himself. He didn't create this mess but he prolonged it.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
why are there PL games midweek this week?

Because the league started late and the CL/EL took at least 2 rounds of mid week fixtures. This round of midweek fixtures were going to take place at this time in a normal season anyway.

All the leagues are playing mid week this upcoming week.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia

The same players who let us down under Emery let us down this season. Instead of binning Bellerin, they kept him. Instead of binning Lacazette, they kept him. Instead of binning Xhaka, they kept him. Those 3 don't look like modern footballers and Arteta has no one to blame but himself. He didn't create this mess but he prolonged it.

What the hell is wrong with Patrice? Is he aware of the can of worms he's opening by telling that story on air? I love the dude but he needs a little of a filter sometimes.