Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Yep leeds are waayyyyyyy to open...they need to tone it down and pick their spots....just aint gon work long run, cuzz u give teams who may be inferior too many chances, even weak teams can score on you:yeshrug:
They're basically Brighton.

Play good football but they still have Championship level players in that team and a inconsistent goalkeeper.

Dunno if they'll be in a relegation scrap though since Fulham, West Brom, Burnley........and Sheffield United are much worse.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Small mistake :gucci:

Red Bull could've scored 5 in the first half, calling Istanbul goals and loss small mistake:hhh:
I'm numb to this guys bullshyt.

Don't care what happens in the Manchester Derby tomorrow, all I know is a loss and he should definitely be sacked on Monday like they did to Jose after Liverpool. :camby:

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
Wenger on Pogba
""When I saw Pogba coming on on Tuesday night at RB Leipzig, I was sorry he didn't start the game because straight away he made a huge impact."

Wenger on ozil too.

He was not difficult to manage. He was a guy who had a special quality as a creative player and needed to have fun," Wenger said. "He is an artist and these guys are a bit more sensitive.

"They need support and an environment that pushes them to give their best."

:blessed: Pogba and ozil to real madrid

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
They're basically Brighton.

Play good football but they still have Championship level players in that team and a inconsistent goalkeeper.

Dunno if they'll be in a relegation scrap though since Fulham, West Brom, Burnley........and Sheffield United are much worse.

Nah dont think they will be in the relegation fight, too many thrash teams down there. Still,they should modify their style a bit.:yeshrug: and of course some good signings:ehh:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Nah dont think they will be in the relegation fight, too many thrash teams down there. Still,they should modify their style a bit.:yeshrug: and of course some good signings:ehh:
Bielsa too stubborn for that.

At least they ain't like Norwich, who tried to play possession football against Liverpool and were 4 nil down in the first 40 minutes :mjlol:
Anothe CB and winger needed.

Helder Costa came on at the second half and gave West Ham the win.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Somewhat off topic.......

In my FM save Ole got fired after losing consecutive Europa League finals to Roma and Chelsea. Now he's managing West Brom and Zidane is managing United.

First season at West Brom and they 1 point above relegation.

xzCyzzX.jpg

PCsOFwx.jpg

kZ2vfN5.jpg

That first Europa League final was fukking brutal.

VXL6NFG.png

Last edited:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Wenger on ozil too.

He was not difficult to manage. He was a guy who had a special quality as a creative player and needed to have fun," Wenger said. "He is an artist and these guys are a bit more sensitive.

"They need support and an environment that pushes them to give their best."

:blessed: Pogba and ozil to real madrid
Man U is not conducive for talent right now. I hope dybala doesn't go