Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

concise

Veteran
Daps
I'm willing to bet @Luchini is bougie as fukk.

I mean look at her fukking avy. LOOK AT HER fukkING AVY. I just about spit on my macbook screen the bougie nose in the air snobbery was so pungent.

The hoes on the right though...:scusthov:

It's like you guys ordered yourself from decent to most ratched.

Wasn't she nominated in the c00n thread? :ld:

Last edited by a moderator:

Olu Dara

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Supporter
Daps
Referee in the chelsea - united game allegedly used racist language against chelsea players.. :pacspit:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Adam Szalai. Just remember the name, I'm not sure where he's gonna end up, but one of you EPL muppets will discuss him in this thread at some point in the future

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Chelsea have made a formal complaint to the football authorities about the referee Mark Clattenburg, whose handling of their 3-2 home defeat to Manchester United caused such controversy, alleging that he directed "inappropriate language" towards two of their players, with club officials briefing that one part of the allegation concerns language of a racist nature.

These refs are going to have to learn the hard way not to fukk with us.

They really thought we was gonna take this lying down? :shaq:

That's one twat never reffing another Chelsea game ever again. Let's see how long it is before another wanker attempts to fack us over. Have a feeling it won't be any time soon. :win:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
These refs are going to have to learn the hard way not to fukk with us.

They really thought we was gonna take this lying down? :shaq:

That's one twat never reffing another Chelsea game ever again. Let's see how long it is before another wanker attempts to fack us over. Have a feeling it won't be any time soon. :win:
Good on Chelsea fighting racist language a year after. Especially after their fans booed Rio Ferdinand today. :salute:

concise

Veteran
Daps
how much do they plan to jack the prices up for the playoffs? Wanted to go to the Chicago game but other plans came up...

they don't do that kind of thing

playoff atmospheres though :ahh: are at a level where i'd be satisfied if the regular season matches would sound like that

on a relevant note MLS seem to be the only playoffs in the world (that i've seen) where the games get better (no jinx)

https://tickets.newyorkredbulls.com/Online/seatSelect.asp

I forgot to take notes.

Playoff game Saturday night. Assuming storm goes by well, I may be there. :ld:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
It will of course get lost in all the shyt. But for all the talk of chelsea's techincal midgets, they got schooled for the vast majority of the game.

Chelsea basically had a good 20 minute spell split up either side of half time. Rest of the time we were in control.

Of course us collapsing again is still a concern, but you can't hlp but be confident when you have as much firepower as we do.

Good lord we're good :whew:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
It will of course get lost in all the shyt. But for all the talk of chelsea's techincal midgets, they got schooled for the vast majority of the game.

Chelsea basically had a good 20 minute spell split up either side of half time. Rest of the time we were in control.

Of course us collapsing again is still a concern, but you can't hlp but be confident when you have as much firepower as we do.

Good lord we're good :whew:

:wow:

Boys looking like the cavalier late 90's type. Fergie taking us back with this one.