Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Baky looked great yesterday coming from such a long layoff. Safe to say that's the last we see of Jenko :mjpls:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Zamparini's a c*nt to do business with, he would want £15-20m easily. You would of gotten him cheaper when you originally wanted him 2 years ago
he dont have an ACL, that can be cut down by 4 or 5 million :shaq:

NYNick post is because Young is startin

Mine is him not wearing the KIO T-Shirt but Rio is.
meh, its clear a lot of black players dont fukk with that KIO shyt. Young still has Tom like tendencies tho

United about to rape Chelsea :wow:

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The injuries he suffered before the knee one, could be down to him still growin into his body and is common for someone with his build and age.

like i said he has never played a full season anywhere...he barely played in the uruguayan league and in europe he is usually injured for half a season...hes a fine player imo but i dont think he is anything special...i dont think he will ever be good enough to play for a top team..hopefully im very wrong on this:smugdraper:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Zamparini's a c*nt to do business with, he would want £15-20m easily. You would of gotten him cheaper when you originally wanted him 2 years ago

NYNick post is because Young is startin

Mine is him not wearing the KIO T-Shirt but Rio is.

Rio trolled the fck out of the John Terry-Anton issue to raise his own profile. He could have released a statement a long time ago but dude waited and waited....
The funny part is that Anton didn't even hear what John Terry said to him during that game. Its only after that when he found out he started to act all moist and sht. Rio on the other hand co-signed the "choc ice" comment. They(Terry, Rio bros) are bunch of narcissists if you ask me.

As for Jason roberts, I dont even know why he was boycotting the campaign.