Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
1345124418140.gif
:wow:

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Still living off past glories I see! Why wont you answer the question? Is it because it isnt Suarez related?

No it's not past,we are the champs in south America...I already talked about our last 4 games...look it up I never hide...I just don't have time to post all the time bro and I'm posting from my phone

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
No it's not past,we are the champs in south America...I already talked about our last 4 games...look it up I never hide...I just don't have time to post all the time bro and I'm posting from my phone

Thats an excuse.

Breh its Sunday you know the Day of rest, you think im gunna make an effort for you :ufdup:

We are in the year 2012 A.D, so that would make 2011 is in the past, would it not? or are you still stuck in 2011?

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Half of our team(forlan,Lugano,Diego Perez,abreu,scotti) is:dead::dead:

Our coach plays one of the top #9 in the world as a right sided midfielder...why would u do that?:mindblown:

We might not make it this time to the world cup if he doesn't replace the old guard from 2010/2011

here is what i said kunty

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So being South American Champions isnt all what its cracked up to be, is what you sayin

we only strugglin a bit because our coach is stubborn...once he replaces a few players who are done(scotti,forlan,abreu,eguren,diego perez,lugano) and play cavani up front with suarez off him just like they used to play in the u20 uruguay team we will be fine...we ALWAYS struggle in qualifiers:yeshrug:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
we only strugglin a bit because our coach is stubborn...once he replaces a few players who are done(scotti,forlan,abreu,eguren,diego perez,lugano) and play cavani up front with suarez off him just like they used to play in the u20 uruguay team we will be fine...we ALWAYS struggle in qualifiers:yeshrug:

They play more like the u23 team