Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Is it just me or do people of north african descent seem more likely to be left-footed than other people

It's you. This generation has very high level lefties, but the era before was mainly righties. It's no different to when Holland had VDV, RVP, Robben and Gio, it just an generation/era thing.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can we talk about the improvement of Tammy's play...the front 3 is set Pulsic/Havertz might have to play further deep
Tammy has played well this season and considering he's surrounded by better quality attackers it's not surprising. Hard to play well with garbage like Willian.

Havertz is already playing an 8 and it looks like that's his role moving forward.

Pulisic cannot stay healthy. Seems like he's always going to be a bonus player for 5-6 games before breaking down again.

If Lampard is still not going to give CHO any minutes then we are a winger short and need to sign someone in January.

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
Can we talk about the improvement of Tammy's play...the front 3 is set Pulsic/Havertz might have to play further deep
His hold up play and positioning has improved considerably
If he can put on some muscle and improve in the air he and Werner gon be the new Drogba/Anelka

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
xSPaDi1.jpg

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Bruh how fast is Håland. This dude is a beast physically
It's his control and finishing that always has me :whoo:
This boy Ziyech is the truth mane:ohlawd::ohlawd:
What's the story with this dude?

Great playmaker from the little I've seen of him past few years, but I don't get why it took so long for a big club to snatch him up (at a bargain price too).

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
What's the story with this dude?

Great playmaker from the little I've seen of him past few years, but I don't get why it took so long for a big club to snatch him up (at a bargain price too).

Big teams tend to be cautious about players from the Dutch league. There’s quite a few examples of big players from there not reaching the height everyone expected of them once they left so I reckon that plays a part in guys staying there for a while if they don’t get snapped up when they’re 18-21.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
OH MY FUKKING WORD LOOKMAN WHAT ARE DOING MAN!!!!

For those who weren't watching, Fulham got a penalty at the very very end down a goal to West Ham. Lookman took it and tried a panenka. Fabianski saved it without much trouble.

I feel so sorry for the kid.
Idiot should’ve smashed it.

Better stay off social media.