Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
whats that say about pepe though?

That Arteta doesn't trust his ball retention and tracking back/Positioning within this system.
He's a bit too off the cuff for Arteta I don't think he will ever end up being first choice for him.

Based on what I've seen from both this season, I would seriously be looking at giving Nelson a run in the side on the right.

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps

He’s trending but people will only take it seriously when somebody’s off in a stretcher

Proper scumbag move.

Even had the audacity to tell Lallana afterwards that's a foul anywhere else on the field :hhh:

Not sure how the ref can't see he isn't even going for the ball in both of these, he is literally just backing into the player while he is already in midair.

nahnah

Superstar
Daps

He’s trending but people will only take it seriously when somebody’s off in a stretcher

Yep. Does it all the time. It's some cowardly shyt too. Couldn't believe the ref give that, Saw what he was doing from a mile off.

Not to mention him throwing himself on the ground about 5 times yesterday :dead:

They'll not say or do anything about it as he's England's chosen one. It's getting kind of embarrassing to watch now :heh:

nahnah

Superstar
Daps
Reminds me of when Gerrard and Rooney used to throw themselves around like gay swans and the commentators would go out of their way to avoid talking about it.

but if a " foreign" name did it:damn:

Daps
Martin Keown calling it like it was on match of the day last night
Basically saying it was a foul on Adam Lallana
Saying Kane wasnt looking at the ball or anything and Lallana was looking at the ball the whole time

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
That Arteta doesn't trust his ball retention and tracking back/Positioning within this system.
He's a bit too off the cuff for Arteta I don't think he will ever end up being first choice for him.

Based on what I've seen from both this season, I would seriously be looking at giving Nelson a run in the side on the right.
It was a Rhetorical question lol
I agree