Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hughes needs to go hes not a good manager QPR has a better team than last year talent wise but he cant do shyt with it

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Barry back in the City squad after that game against Ajax....

the fire Mancini campaign is gonna start soon.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukk off Hughes you c*nt :pacspit:

harry-redknapp_1799507c.jpg

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
hughes needs to go hes not a good manager QPR has a better team than last year talent wise but he cant do shyt with it

Hughes is horrible. I can't believe he bought Roque Cruz when at the time City had an unlimited budget. That's like having a C-note at toys are us and buying those lil green plastic army men.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

Apart from Granero they have zero creativity and all the wingers they do have are fast but cant cross for shyt. And Taarabt is Taarabt.

This is the thing Hughes does know how to organise a back line but apart from Nelsen all their defenders are shyt, doesnt matter who they put in there at the back.

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Barry back in the City squad after that game against Ajax....

the fire Mancini campaign is gonna start soon

while i agree with you.

you can fire a manager a year after winning trophies two years in a row. and still in the title race. that type of talk would just be embarassing for the club.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
while i agree with you.

you can fire a manager a year after winning trophies two years in a row. and still in the title race. that type of talk would just be embarassing for the club.

We barely won the title last year despite the two pervious champions(Man U and Chelsea) fielding their weakest squads in recent memory. Now they have retooled and we probably wont win the title in a while.

Which is fine by me. But I was really hoping for him to make some progress in Europe but that 3-1 loss to Ajax is embarrassing. His tactics and team selection were abysmal and if it keeps happening we might have to throw him in the bushes next year.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Whoever gave Mark Hughes an blank check to sign players needs to fire themaselves.

Anybody else laughed how the commentator kept trying to exaggerate everything Wilshere did? dude did a simple pass and the commentator was like "Wilshere is the only one who seems to be most likely to create something....":skip:

What else can Andy carroll do besides winning areal duels?? Cant' believe such a rubbish player cost 35 million pounds. That's equivalent to giving Kwame Brown a 100 million dollar contract.